Saturday 4 April 2009

Portfolio Website


I'm busy developing a portfolio website inbetween working on my client project & my PRP. I've been offered a job at a design studio if I can learn some coding so in my spare time I've been reading some CSS and XHTML books to develop my understanding.

My portfolio is going to be a very simple design, with 4 sections my home page, work, short biography, and contact details. I have my portfolio work there to be included but I'm still developing a way to best show this on my Work page. I'm thinking of using flash for that part. You can view 2 pages live that I have uploaded at the moment, I made sure they were W3C compliant and that they worked on multiple browsers before uploading! I'm very pleased with the outcome and cant wait to get my portfolio work section done that will be broke down into 3 sections, Web, Print and Video. I'm also wanting to develop a blog, however this is something I might have to get outside help with as its way past my ability. For my homepage I'm wanting a scrolling gallery of my most recent work. You can visit 2 live pages currently complete here:

http://www.mmd08.co.uk/davidgowans/home.html




No comments: